On-Page SEO improves your website performance and increases organic search traffic that helps boost your rankings on the SERP. It includes optimizing headlines, HTML tags and images. It also involves publishing high-quality and relevant content. Moreover, it builds authority and trustworthiness to your site.
10 On-Page SEO Tactics
- Increase your site speed.
- Use short and simple URL structure.
- Choose an SEO-friendly web design.
- Optimize title tag and meta description.
- Create interesting headings and try to include keywords.
- Add high-quality, relevant and substantial content.
- Don’t overdo your keyword usage.
- Have a sitemap on your website.
- Integrate social media platforms.
- Research on competitors’ website and make comparative analysis
See also “Why White Hat SEO Is The Best SEO Technique“
Local SEO is the practice of optimizing your website in order to increase traffic from local search. It helps in promoting the product or services of a business by boosting brand awareness through local rankings. It is most recognized through Google Local, Google Maps and traditional Google Search results on Google SERP. Accordingly, local results are based primarily on relevance, distance, and prominence.
10 Local SEO Tips:
- Get listed on Google My Business
- Do Keyword Research based on your preferred location
- Optimize URL, Title tags, Headers, Meta Description and Content
- Create a locally-focused content
- Add a location page to your website
- Improve internal links
- Make sure your website is mobile-friendly
- Ensure that your website has your name, address and phone number
- Get listed in local directories and citations
- Join social media channels and promote your website
Link building is simply the process of getting other websites to link back to your site. It drives referral traffic and increases the website’s authority and credibility. It is one of the many tactics used in Search Engine Optimization, because links are sign for Google that your site have quality resources. As a result, a website with more quality backlinks tend to achieve higher rankings.
5 Link Building Techniques:
- Establish internal link building – Have more links on your website that directs to pages on your site.
- Create local business citations – Include your name, address, phone number and website address (NAPW) on business listing directories.
- Build links on trusted sites – Use resource links from trusted websites.
- Set up links with social media platforms – Get active in social media and do engaging posts.
- Comment on blogs to earn backlinks – When you comment on a blog, you will leave a backlink that gains traffic.
SEO Copywriting is the art of writing relevant and valuable content that is search engine friendly. It involves strategically placing keywords and key phrases to drive more traffic. And the more traffic is directed to your website, the higher your ranking will be on the SERP. Search engines are also on a look out for genuine and high quality content pages. So if your website contains unique composition and competitive keywords or key phrases, then it has better chances of boosting its rank.
5 SEO Copywriting Tips:
- Apply the Inverted Pyramid Technique. Whereas the principal ideas are written on the first paragraph. It begins with an introduction that draws to further detail then builds a conclusion.
- Construct a winning and optimized title tag. Acing your headline helps in boosting traffic.
- Make your meta description eye-catching as well. It will create a positive impact to the target audience if you can describe your article in a nutshell.
- Don’t use keyword stuffing. It makes your content look spammy to search engines.
- Lessen the use of huge block of texts. Composing shorter sentences makes your content more readable and comprehensible.
Web Analytics is the process of measuring, collecting, analyzing and reporting web data with the intention of optimizing your website. It helps in tracking the visitors on your site. You will be able to know their details, their length of stay, and many more. In that case, you may determine what modifications you need to improve your website. And consequently, it will enhance user experience.
5 Web Analytics Techniques
- Identify your target audience and check their age, gender, location and interests.
- By determining their age, know which platforms you should aim on posting more of your content.
- Customize how to deliver your articles in view of their genders.
- Notice the language that the majority of your visitors use in order to see if you’re going to need translations.
- Scale down your geographic target by considering the location where most of your visitors come from.