The White Hat SEO is the best SEO technique for me. It’s ethical and improves the website’s ranking through decent value. It builds better relationship with customers, because it’s focused on human audience. And unlike the Black Hat SEO, it doesn’t spam SERP. Spamming could risk in severe damage to the website’s reputation and lead to a possible ban by the search engines. Also, White Hat SEO gives a positive image to the public that would enhance the website’s goodwill.
What is SEO? Here are the top 10 definitions of Search Engine Optimization From Google Search Engine Results Page:
- SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
- SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” In simple terms, it means the process of improving your site to increase its visibility for relevant searches. The better visibility your pages have in search results, the more likely you are to garner attention and attract prospective and existing customers to your business.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic (known as “natural” or “organic” results) rather than direct traffic or paid traffic. Unpaid traffic may originate from different kinds of searches, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines.
- Search engine optimization (SEO), according to our definition, is: The process of optimizing a website – as well as all the content on that website – so it will appear in prominent positions in the organic results of search engines. SEO requires an understanding of how search engines work, what people search for, and why and how people search. Successful SEO makes a site appealing to users and search engines. It is a combination of technical and marketing.
- SEO stands for search engine optimization. Which is the art of ranking high on a search engine in the unpaid section, also known as the organic listings.
- SEO stands for search engine optimization — that much has stayed the same. It refers to techniques that help your website rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). This makes your website more visible to people who are looking for solutions that your brand, product, or service can provide via search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.
- SEO is an acronym that stands for search engine optimization, which is the process of optimizing your website to get organic, or un-paid, traffic from the search engine results page.
- SEO is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s unpaid results.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) aims to draw the greatest amount of traffic possible to a website by bringing it to the top of a search engine’s results. SEO is used by businesses and individuals to maximize the visibility of their websites and content to boost traffic and, therefore, business. Companies often hire SEO specialists to implement such strategies to boost organic traffic. Organic traffic arrives at a website naturally and not as a result of paid search efforts, such as pay-per-click (PPC).
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving a website or web page so it increases organic traffic quality and quantity from search engines. Successful SEO means a web page will be more likely to appear higher on a search engine results page (SERP). The most popular search engine is Google, but other search engines (Bing, Yahoo, DuckDuckGo, etc.) also have their own unique algorithms for crawling web pages and returning the top search results.
(Also, see our definition of SEO on our Homepage)